Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fundraising

I just wanted to take this quick oppurtunity to thank everyone who has donated to St. Jerome's University on my behalf. Thanks to each of you, I have been able to surpass my goal of $2000. A huge thank-you also goes out to a past employer or mine, Tim Hortons, who has generously donated $1000 to the program. It is so warming to know how many people are out there supporting me on this adventure... I truly don't know how to effectively say thank-you and tell you how greatful I really am.

In addition, I will continue to accept donations, so all are still more than welcome! You can decide on your own if you would like the money to go towards St. Jerome's University (who funds the Beyond Borders program) or if you would like me to use that money to purchase items to take when I move to Botswana (such as pens/paper/markers/calculators/sports equipment/etc).

So again, thankyou thankyou thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment