Friday, March 20, 2009

You Can't Give Up

I don't know if any of you have ever seen the website: http://explodingdog.com/. If not, it's worth giving a browse... there are some pretty interesting and funny pictures (and some weird and random ones too!)

Anyways, my sister sent me this one this morning and it made me think of Beyond Borders... I guess just the fact that we have all become such a team in this project and how, personally, I really appreciate all your support and efforts - and more than anything, no matter how frustrated you might get, don't give up, because someone (most likely me) needs your help!

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile a lot! Thank for sharing Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have LOVED this website since my first year of univ!

    and besides the greatness of exploding dog... your point is true, we can't give up despite frustration :) we will learn, after all, won't we? haha

    ReplyDelete